- The content of the pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blog for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this blog meet your specific requirements.
- This blog contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this blog which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the blog.
- Unauthorised use of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this blog may also include links to other blogs. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the blog(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked blog(s).
- Your use of this blog and any dispute arising out of such use of the blog is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Blog with Integrity
By displaying the Blog with Integrity badge, I assert that the trust of my readers and the blogging community is important to me.
I treat others respectfully, attacking ideas and not people. I also welcome respectful disagreement with my own ideas.
I believe in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
I disclose my material relationships, policies and business practices. My readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should I choose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked.
When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, I handle myself professionally and abide by basic journalistic standards.
I always present my honest opinions to the best of my ability.
I own my words. Even if I occasionally have to eat them.
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
Do you have that in my size??? has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
About this anti-spam policy
This anti-spam policy is based on a Contractology anti-spam policy template available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supply a wide variety of commercial legal documents, such as precedent non disclosure terms and conditions.
Automated spam filtering
Do you have that in my size???’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email [and other] messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by the automated systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Do you have that in my size???
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from me or sent using Do you have that in my size???’s systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact me using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
Changes to this anti-spam policy
I may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact me using the details set out below: